How to see through from the flame-retardant filter panorama filter cover to see your laser status
Oct 24,2022 | Atezr
There are only a few steps to let your laser visible while you are framing the project.
1. Go to your LightBurn interface, click Edit > Device Settings, or click here:
2. Turn on the ‘Enable Laser Fire Button’ switch (make it green):
3. Quit LightBurn and re-run it.
4. You will now have two new controls in the Move window. A value to set the power to use for focusing, and a button to turn the on & off the laser:
5. Press the button to turn on the laser, and press it again to turn it off. Set the Power value to a very low value that makes the laser just visible enough to see and focus. The laser being too bright is not good, you run the risk of burning the material when your focus. That's why we need to set the power value in a very low range.
6. When framing a project, if you hold the Shift key when you click the Frame button, the laser will turn on with the power value specified here.